We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our amazing company and team.
· Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
· Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
· Understand customers’ use cases and serve as their champion for Core Security
· Create and provide web-based sessions to better understand customers ticket reasoning and use case
· Create and provide web-based sessions to deliver/communicate customers on ticket resolutions
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of customers’ business and appropriately position our value
· Develop and maintain relationships with customers
· Maintain accurate customer data in Zendesk, JIRA and Salesforce
· 1+ years of Technology, Software industry experience – must
· 1+ years of Customer Service experience with a passion to serve – must
· Strong organizational, problem solving, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently, on a team, and in a fast-paced environment
· High motivation, willing to do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
· Technical orientation – good networking (protocols, routing, gateways etc.), windows, SMTP, and scripting knowledge
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
· Experience with JIRA and Zendesk – advantage
· Basic Linux knowledge – advantage
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
1. Fun, Supportive Work Environment
2. Huge Growth Potential
3. Work with the latest Technologies
If you are an experienced Backend or Full Stack Developer, we are looking for you!
· Build a high-performance and highly-available platform, new prototypes, utilize machine learning capabilities and implement new features
· Assist in strategic planning of future features
· Optimize and manage databases
· Be part of the company DevOps operation
· At least 3 years hands on experience in web development (back-end) in Python/C#
· Experience developing Database solutions (PostgreSQL/Cassandra- Advantage)
· Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
· Experience in cloud services – advantage
IRONSCALES is looking for multiple Regional Sales Director positions based out of the following regions:
(New York, Boston, Atlanta, Ohio Valley, Kansas City and Los Angeles)
As a Regional Sales Director on the IRONSCALES field sales team, you will be responsible for developing your territory through existing channel partners and new ones, following-up on leads, developing leads to build a consistent pipeline of prospects. You will be responsible for responding to RFP’s and running POC’s to ensure you are achieving your quarterly sales goals while building your pipeline for future quarters.
+5 years of above quota sales experience managing all size of organizations.
Prior experience selling cyber security technologies a plus, proven results a requirement.
Some domestic travel
Strong management skills
Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
Excellent and effective interpersonal relationship
Manage pipeline and documentation in SalesForce.com
Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly.
Report Directly to Senior Directors of the East and Central Regions
Why join IRONSCALES?
IRONSCALES is on a mission to make messaging safer for users and manageable for admins. We’ve pioneered an approach to phishing mitigation that depends on humans and machines working together to protect businesses from the dangers of advanced email phishing threats.
Are you motivated to launch into a high energy, competitive environment with a leading cybertechnology company? Let’s have a conversation about how you can make an immediate impact at IRONSCALES. To start, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, motivated people who are invested in our customers and the community.
Our Core Values
Whatever you are, be a good one. Be positive. Be fast, don’t hurry. Challenge each other. Recognize the importance of team and never give up.
These are the core values that make us elite in more ways than one. We live by our core values; they’re not just tucked away on our website. We may be a team of hungry phishing disruptors, but we know the importance of taking pride in our people and developing a fantastic culture.
Based in Atlanta, with additional offices in London and Tel Aviv, we are experiencing an enormous amount of growth, and we need “A” players to join our team at IRONSCALES. In the last two years, we have had the honor of winning over ten awards from recognized industry experts and analysts, including most recently Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global Award for Best Anti-Phishing Security Solution