Customer Success Manager (in Atlanta)
As a Customer Success Manager at Ironscales in Atlanta, you will ensure our customers receive maximum return on their Ironscales investment. You will be responsible for the customer experience post sales, resulting in product adoption, customer satisfaction, customer retention, and product enhancement. As a customer success manager, you will act as the customer advocate internally at Ironscales helping to improve the product and internal processes. You will work closely with our engineering, product management, support, sales, and product marketing teams to ensure that Ironscales is delivering overall superior service and value to our customers.
- Act as the single point of contact for the management of key customer and/or partner relationships and work alongside internal teams to ensure overall customer satisfaction on behalf of Ironscales
- Must be able to intimately understand the Ironscales product and articulate the value that Ironscales provides to customers
- Facilitate the on boarding process of new accounts
- Work closely and collaboratively with resources across the Ironscales organization including Sales, SE, Product Management, R&D, Marketing, Support
- Setup and manage regular operational meetings with the customer
- Conduct quarterly Strategic Business Reviews
- Proactively notify the customer with product alerts and bug updates that relate to their environment
- Notify customer of new product features and fixes, field/product alert analysis and provide recommendations.
- Manage the overall customer support experience including setting and managing customer expectations, driving prioritization, and advocate on behalf of the customer for issue resolution and feature creation
- Act as a first point of escalation for your customer
- Become intimately acquainted with the customers business requirements and needs
- Develop excellent working relationships with the key individuals within your customer’s operational team
- Assist customer outside of normal business hours (if required)
- B.S., B.A. engineering or CS/MIS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to C-level executives
- Strong technical acumen and aptitude
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Strong understanding of strategic sales process
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including international
- Background in endpoint management, endpoint security, email architecture, or email security a plus
What's in it for you?
Ironscales brings together a phenomenal group of people. The entire Ironscales team has created a unique business environment - one of energy, creativity, and collaboration. We want to serve a rapidly growing, global customer base as we build the best team to serve our customers. We want to hire epic people who match our culture – people who will push us, amaze us and drive us forward. In return, we offer the freedom to define and own your future.
Organizations need a comprehensive, automated solution to stop tomorrow’s phishing attacks today. After all, the FBI estimates that phishing attacks cost victims $26 billion from June 2016 to July 2019.
Enter IRONSCALES, a comprehensive, people-powered email security platform. Now you can defend against the full spectrum of phishing threats when and where they are most likely to cause damage – at the mailbox level. We help customers leverage more people and expertise against threats than any other solution, based on how we structure our decentralized intelligence and AI-powered incident response and remediation.
We offer customers The Power of Now with a single, unified email security platform that combines multiple point solutions into one. Our self-learning system helps where your email security is most at risk by providing pre and post-delivery prevention, detection and remediation.