Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.What You Will Do: You will play a leading role in defining and prioritizing requirements for our core ML-capabilities and algorithms. If you are looking for an impactful role that will lead the companies’ abilities to new levels, this is the right place for you!
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Take full ownership of Big Data ML products and manage the entire lifecycle, from ideation and business case through launch and growth.
- Serve as ML subject-matter expert and ambassador internally as well as externally.
- Support the vision, strategy, and roadmap of the ML-powered products of your colleagues and help IRONSCALES achieve and maintain a competitive edge.
- Work closely with the data analysts to define ML research with focus on actionable deliverables and business value.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and stakeholders to shape requirements and features for our products.
- Collaborate with the R&D, business, and teams across the organization, and identify opportunities to improve and impact the business.
What We Need from You:
- Understanding of ML algorithms and real time production flows - must
- Strong analytical reasoning and data analysis skills - must
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager - must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English & Hebrew - must
- Experience with Agile and Scrum - advantage
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity industry - advantage
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.