Product Operations Manager
IRONSCALES is looking for a talented Product Operations Manager to join to our product team. The ideal candidate would work closely with IRONSCALES’ product, R&D and marketing team to ensure the company’s cross-functional product team operates as effectively as possible. You will get to work in a fast-growing startup with a top-notch team in a collaborative and engaging work environment and help us reinvent the way cybersecurity products are used and designed.
- Fostering cross-department collaboration especially between Product Management, Customer Success, Engineering, and Sales.
- Setting up systems in the product organization to get the right data — both quantitative and qualitative — to enable PMs to create better products.
- Gathering, organizing, and presenting qualitative and quantitative data to derive insights.
- Influencing and Guiding product managers on how to instrument the product to gather qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strengthening product feedback loops, operationalizing products, and scaling product knowledge in a high-growth organization
- Maximizing the benefit of tools used by Product Managers like Roadmapping, User Feedback, Product Analytics, and Collaboration tools.
- Establish best practices that make cross-department communication efficient.
- Design mockups and define user flows ready for development.
- Make data driven decisions using multiple analytic tools.
- Periodic customers review and feedbacks sessions including pre-delivery sessions with our design partners.
- Experience with SaaS B2B products – big advantage.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Product Operations/ Business Operations/ Project Manager / Product background.
- Be extremely organized with ability to juggle multiple project deadlines effectively.
- Communicate Effectively - Communicates clearly and concisely to deliver the message.
- Detail oriented personality a MUST.
- Experience using analytics, user research and other approaches to help make decisions and iterate on the product.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all groups and levels of the organization (product, engineering, sales, customer success, support, etc).
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in Product-Led Growth strategy - Advantage.
Why join IRONSCALES?
Whatever you are, be a good one. Be positive. Be fast, don’t hurry. Challenge each other. Recognize the importance of team and never give up.
These are the core values that make us elite in more ways than one. We live by our core values; they’re not just tucked away on our website. We may be a team of hungry phishing disruptors, but we know the importance of taking pride in our people and developing a fantastic culture.
Based in Atlanta, with additional offices in London and Tel Aviv, we are experiencing an enormous amount of growth, and we need “A” players to join our team at IRONSCALES. In the last two years, we have had the honor of winning over ten awards from recognized industry experts and analysts, including most recently Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global Award for Best Anti-Phishing Security Solution.
IRONSCALES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.