QA Automation Team Leader
IRONSCALES Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are: We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are: You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do: As a member of our Engineering leadership, you will have a unique opportunity to make an impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge SaaS products, built to prevent phishing attacks at scale.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Take ownership on our automation architecture: QA automation platform and control, continuous integration pipeline, and other tools used by IRONSCALES to maintain the highest quality
- TL ownership: Tasks dispatching between team members, Code reviews, Release quality ownership, work plan, JIRA project ownership.
- Work with the development, quality assurance, and product management teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Technical lead to a robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, integration and performance testing
- High prioritization skills, estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate results, and manage the day-to-day scrum meeting
- Defining quality metrics and test strategies, smoke, sanity and regression suites
What We Need from You:
We believe in our people; therefore, we provide a robust compensation and benefits package. This includes competitive salaries, generous offices.
- Proven ability to translate functional stories and use-cases into working test plans
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in complex automation environments
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing automation team
- Strong Java, TestNG and Selenium knowledge
- Experience with Jenkins and AWS Cloud (B2B start-up experience, Docker, Kubernetes – big advantage)
- Demonstrated skill in adhering to coding best practices and being an active participant in code reviews
- Experience in Networking / Security – advantage
- Good communication skills, high motivation, and excellent team player
Our people, programs, and the organization share our “SAFER” core values:
Supportive. Our team members are our toughest critics and loudest supporters. We respect and rely on one another to find solutions. We welcome hard conversations and challenge one another to push for the best possible outcomes. We win or lose together.
Ambitious. We take pride in our work and never settle for anything but the best. We work hard and celebrate our successes as a team.
Focused. We ensure that each of our actions is in the best interest of our people, our customers, and our company.
Excellent. We set a high personal bar, believe nothing is impossible, and commit ourselves fully to the goal. Our curiosity and learning never stop.
Resourceful. We work with a sense of urgency. If we see a gap, we take ownership, jump in and celebrate our collective results together. We deliver our best work on time, every time.
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.