Senior QA Automation/Team Leader
Join IRONSCALES’ global team driving innovation around the world. You'll work with
the best and the brightest to build your career at one of the world's email
- Take ownership on our automation architecture: QA automation platform and control, continuous integration pipeline, and other tools used by IRONSCALES to maintain the highest quality
- TL ownership: Tasks dispatching between team members, Code reviews, Release quality ownership, work plan, JIRA project ownership.
- Work with the development, quality assurance, and product management teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Technical lead to a robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, integration and performance testing
- High prioritization skills, estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate results, and manage the day-to-day scrum meeting
- Proven ability to translate functional stories and use-cases into working test plans
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in complex automation environments
- At least 2 years’ experience in managing automation team
- Strong Java, TestNG and Selenium knowledge
- Experience with Jenkins and AWS Cloud (B2B startup experience, Docker, Kubernetes – big advantage)
- Demonstrated skill in adhering to coding best practices and being an active participant in code reviews
- Experience in Networking / Security – advantage
- Good communication skills, high motivation and excellent team player
- Java – must
- Python – advantage
- Selenium/POM - must
- REST API
Why join IRONSCALES?
Whatever you are, be a good one. Be positive. Be fast, don’t hurry. Challenge each
other. Recognize the importance of team and never give up.
These are the core values that make us elite in more ways than one. We live by our
core values; they’re not just tucked away on our website. We may be a team of hungry
phishing disruptors, but we know the importance of taking pride in our people and
developing a fantastic culture.
Based in Atlanta, with additional offices in London and Tel Aviv, we are experiencing
an enormous amount of growth, and we need “A” players to join our team at
IRONSCALES. In the last two years, we have had the honor of winning over ten awards
from recognized industry experts and analysts, including most recently Cyber Defense
Magazine’s Global Award for Best Anti-Phishing Security Solution.
IRONSCALES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.