IRONSCALES is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality
documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
The driving force behind our success is our unwavering belief in clear and
We are searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help
take our customer-focused services to new heights. Join a team of talented
Product Managers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers,
Customer Success, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate
complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and
is appropriate for its intended audience.
Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and guides.
Work with R&D on all publication (blogs, articles, papers etc.).
Owning, content-wise, the company KB (Knowledge Base).
Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and singlesourcing opportunities.
Create and maintain the information architecture and develop innovative
approaches for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex information and natural desire to
help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Bachelor’s degree, an advantage for a relevant technical field.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English, with a keen
eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience:
design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for
technical support content.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Experience using JIRA and Figma.