Core Responsibilities Include:
- Design and build highly available and scalable platform UI API
- Assist in strategic planning of future features
- Develop the User Interface using responsive and adaptive web development strategies to support different screen resolutions (including mobile)
- Utilize and contribute to our core UI libraries
- Maintain existing features and provide development support
What We Need from You:
- 3 years of experience with Web Development using React
- High proficiency with RESTful API
- Experience designing Frontend software architecture
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Ability to identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Ability to carry requirements from early phases to full implementation
- Good self-management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We believe in our people; therefore, we provide a robust compensation and benefits package. This includes competitive salaries, generous offices.
Our people, programs, and the organization share our “SAFER
” core values:Supportive.
Our team members are our toughest critics and loudest supporters. We respect and rely on one another to find solutions. We welcome hard conversations and challenge one another to push for the best possible outcomes. We win or lose together.Ambitious.
We take pride in our work and never settle for anything but the best. We work hard and celebrate our successes as a team.Focused.
We ensure that each of our actions is in the best interest of our people, our customers, and our company.Excellent.
We set a high personal bar, believe nothing is impossible, and commit ourselves fully to the goal. Our curiosity and learning never stop.Resourceful.
We work with a sense of urgency. If we see a gap, we take ownership, jump in and celebrate our collective results together. We deliver our best work on time, every time.
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.