Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do:
You will join our growing R&D team and be working on the infrastructure that will be both internal and client-facing, build tools and features to help fight the ever-growing problem of cyber-crime, scaling our cutting edge world-leading email cybertechnology.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Innovate and evolve IRONSCALES’ cutting edge AI-powered Email security platform
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to understand roadmap priorities
- Carry features requirements from an early phase to full implementation
- Design and develop new capabilities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Build a high-performance and highly available platform and design new prototypes
- Write Python code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Utilize Machine Learning capabilities
- Participate in architecture, code, security and operational reviews
- Contribute to ongoing strategic planning and design of future features
What We Need from You:
- Bsc in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent top army units programming experience
- Experience driving technical design decisions for highly scalable backend systems
- 4+ years of hands on experience and deep knowledge of Python (Flask/Django)
- Extensive experience with Web Development
- Experience developing Database solutions (PostgreSQL/Cassandra - advantage)
- Operating services and infrastructure in Cloud environments (AWS - advantage)
- Passion for solving complex problems that haven’t been solved before
- Great teamwork and communication skills
* Coding bootcamp graduates with relevant programming experience are welcome to apply!
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.