To take ownership of all HR matters globally across the company, from recruitment to on boarding and performance appraisals, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. Deliver an Internationally Recognized Standard certification for the company, establish processes and procedures to manage due diligence as well as internal quality management of our company.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy Global HR Manager should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
The position reports to the CEO, and forms part of the IRONSCALES Management Team.
- Act as a link in other IRONSCALES offices in the capacity as Global HR Manager
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Implement on-boarding procedures and training to improve new joiners orientation and integration into IRONSCALES products and Services locally and globally
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource country/state requirements for IRONSCALES globally, conducting investigations and maintaining records
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Manages human capital staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Establish policies, procedures, corporate governance, compliance and values and implement processes that contribute to the overall business objectives for the company
- Establish Global Process Owners (GPO) in the organization for the processes and compliance to KPIs
- Actively contribute in detecting areas for improvement of the processes and maintaining a high level of process understanding in the team, including but not limited to, implementing the Improvement Potential process
- Function as a link, in the management, implementation and maintenance requirements of the Quality Management System as well as with pertinent external organizations, bodies, authorities and persons in the capacity as Management Representative.
- Ensure all HR aspects globally are coordinated and centralized
- Assist local offices in recruitment
- Keep the HR manual “global but local” and updated continuously
- Implement on-boarding procedures
- Update and enforce all Processes and Procedures
- Engaging with executives.
- Helping employees planning their career path
- Communication with remote sites and home-office based employees./li>
- Nurturing our culture and embedding the company’s core values into everything we do
Main Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HR management with an international company
- Preferably, work experience within the international/Israeli software startup company
- Be passionate about the value of Human Capital in a business
- At ease with the latest IT solutions
- Ease to communicate effectively and clearly within a multinational environment
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, enthusiastic and professional ATTITUDE
- Confident in relating to different organizational levels
- Available to work outside normal working office hours, many times under stressful situations
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Organized, disciplined and strong personality
- Result oriented
- Systematic and accurate nature
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Willing to travel if and when required
- Manage working hours in a way to be available in different time zones
Place of work Atlanta, GA.
Why join IRONSCALES?
Whatever you are, be a good one. Be positive. Be fast, don’t hurry. Challenge each
other. Recognize the importance of team and never give up.
These are the core values that make us elite in more ways than one. We live by our
core values; they’re not just tucked away on our website. We may be a team of hungry
phishing disruptors, but we know the importance of taking pride in our people and
developing a fantastic culture.
Based in Atlanta, with additional offices in London and Tel Aviv, we are experiencing
an enormous amount of growth, and we need “A” players to join our team at
IRONSCALES. In the last two years, we have had the honor of winning over ten awards
from recognized industry experts and analysts, including most recently Cyber Defense
Magazine’s Global Award for Best Anti-Phishing Security Solution.
IRONSCALES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.