Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.What You Will Do: As a Customer Success Manager at IRONSCALES, you will ensure our customers receive maximum return on their IRONSCALES investment. You will be responsible for the customer experience post sales, resulting in product adoption, customer satisfaction, customer retention, and product enhancement. As a customer success manager, you will act as the customer advocate internally at IRONSCALES helping to improve the product and internal processes. You will work closely with our engineering, product management, support, sales, and product marketing teams to ensure that IRONSCALES is delivering overall superior service and value to our customers.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the single point of contact for the management of key customer and/or partner relationships and work alongside internal teams to ensure overall customer satisfaction on behalf of IRONSCALES.
- Must be able to intimately understand the IRONSCALES product and articulate the value that IRONSCALES provides to customers.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new accounts.
- Work closely and collaboratively with resources across the IRONSCALES organization including Sales, Sales Engineers, Product Management, R&D, Marketing, Support
- Setup and manage regular operational meetings with the customer.
- Conduct quarterly Strategic Business Reviews
- Proactively notify the customer with product alerts and bug updates that relate to their environment.
- Notify customer of new product features and fixes, field/product alert analysis and provide recommendations.
- Manage the overall customer support experience including setting and managing customer expectations, driving prioritization, and advocate on behalf of the customer for issue resolution and feature creation.
- Act as a first point of escalation for your customer
- Become intimately acquainted with the customers business requirements and needs.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the key individuals within your customer’s operational team.
- Assist customer outside of normal business hours (if required)
What We Need from You:
- B.S., B.A. engineering, business or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a B2B SAAS technology client-facing role, leading and engaging with customers, technologists and/or partners
- Must be agile and able to adjust quickly to many different situations and challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to C-level executives.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Strong understanding of strategic sales process
- Background in endpoint management, endpoint security, email architecture, or email security -a plus.
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.