Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do:
As our Data Engineer, you will partner with our backend engineers, Machine Learning developers, and other senior leads to design data flows that address the data needs of our rapidly-growing business, and keep our data accessible, recoverable and secure.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and optimize IRONSCALE’s next generation Data Architecture
- Create scalable designs and implement new distributed systems for data storage, processing, and accessibility.
- Develop and scale pipelines for processing and classifying billions of emails per month
- Work closely with our Machine Learning team to support feature extraction and analysis
- Understand the limitations of the existing cloud production systems and present improvement recommendations.
- Constantly improve the system using agile methodology
- Continuously build data expertise and own data quality
What We Need from You:
- Bsc/Msc degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in a Data oriented role (Python - advantage)
- 3+ years experience with Data Modeling for a variety of Storage systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Passion for creating data infrastructure technologies from scratch
- Experience solving complex data processing challenges through scalable architecture
- Experience working with Cloud analytics and Storage platforms (AWS preferred)
- Work side-by-side on a close-knit, dynamic and highly productive team.
* Coding bootcamp graduates with relevant programming experience are welcome to apply!
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.