Head of UX
Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do:
Your design direction will influence the Cyber Security community and raise the bar on how users perform their daily tasks. In this role, you will collaborate with all other teams at IRONSCALES and drive design initiatives across the company. You will play a key part in reinventing the way cybersecurity products are used and designed.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Own the overall user experience at IRONSCALES and take the product experience to the next level.
- Design workflows that help users achieve their most critical tasks with ease by creating a superb user experience.
- Create a clear strategy from insights to action to effectively produce a variety of outputs such as personas, journey-maps, user flows, information architecture, mockups, prototypes, and wireframes as it pertains to business requirements and end-user needs, and validate through user testing, when appropriate
- Partner with R&D, Product, and Business partners to come up with and execute new ideas in a dynamic SaaS startup feedback cycles
- Perform UX research tasks: Make data-driven decisions through multiple channels and analytics tools. Study methodology, data collection, data analysis and conclusions, turned into informed design recommendations.
- Initiate and perform periodic customer review and feedbacks sessions, including pre-delivery sessions with our design partners
What We Need from You:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer, UX Architect or Lead
- Experience with end-to-end product research and design, ideally working on B2B SaaS and Web Applications and products
- Experience with cybersecurity products, is a advantage
- A portfolio of research and design work, executed by yourself or a team you were part of, that showcases exceptional research and design craft deliverables
- Knowledge in design & wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, XD, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, Zeplin)
- Experience performing formal user research and acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research).
- Advanced knowledge of product analytics tools, experimentations and KPI driven
- Excellent time-management and communications skills
- Ability to iterate quickly and drive to creatively solve complex UX issues
- Experienced in Product-Led Growth strategy – an advantage
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.