Senior Product Manager
Fights Phishing. IRONSCALES is a self-learning, AI-driven email security solution that continuously detects and remediates advanced threats for global organizations of any size. Our solution is fast to deploy, easy to operate, and provides unparalleled protection against email threats.
Who We Are:
We are IRONSCALES. We care about people. We care about cybersecurity. We care about our customers and partners. Our team acts with intentionality and our actions are always in the best interest of our teams, our customers, and our company. Our culture is focused on innovation, continuous improvement, and the drive to push boundaries and take everything to the next level. We are a rapidly growing team and welcome all people who love a fast-paced, rewarding challenge to join our team today!
Who You Are:
You are driven, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to achieve the company’s growth goals. You are resourceful and accountable, hungry to chase down answers and solve challenges. You are respectful and a good communicator. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love meeting new people and are motivated by developing others.
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction of products from planning to execution. Lead and grow a direct team of product managers and product owners driving roadmap development and delivering on business needs.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Lead a product line from planning to execution and Initiate new products
- Manage engineering driven projects definition from concept through implementation
- Build and maintain communication channels to deliver product functions and roadmap to Customers, Analysts and Sales teams
- Work with our business partners on defining mutual winning products
- Serve as a voice of internal stakeholders as features are being developed
- Serve as the champion of the user throughout the organization
- Launch new features, measure and test performance, iterate quickly
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders.
What We Need from You:
- BA or BSc degree or equivalent experience. MBA - an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management working on SaaS B2B products
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition, features delivery and tradeoffs
- Previous experience with CyberSecurity - an advantage
- Experience with Product Led Growth – an advantage
- Demonstrated experience with outbound Product Management activities, translating commercial business models and needs into technical solutions.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Ability to learn quickly and successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects under strict deadlines
- Top notch written and oral communication skills in English
IRONSCALES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.